Blogger Widgets

Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ohh, open house on May 7th to meet Mintse 384!!!

Oh, I am excited! May 7th there will be an open house at the Friesian Connection in Dorr MI!!! Enzo's father Mintse lives there! I have always loved Mintse, but I have never gotten to see him in person! I am sooooo looking forward to it! I'll have to bring my camera and my Flip video for sure!!! Here are a few pics of Minste below and 1 picture of Enzo's mother! I cannot wait to see if Enzo gets hair like his father?? Man, what a beautiful animal!



Mintse 384 (sire)

Mintse 384 (sire)
Belle(Dam)
Keep it natural! Janine and Enzo

3 comments:

  1. HOLY mane!! Both are so pretty, it's hard to tell where Enzo gets his great looks from.
    I hope his hair goes wavy like that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Yeah, Friesians usually do get the waves. Enzo's tail is showing lots of waves so far. Once Enzo sheds out this spring, if we ever get spring, LOL. I will have to post some new pics of Enzo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I want to see new pictures!

    So exciting that you get to meet Enzo's sire!

    ReplyDelete

palidorj9@comcast.net