Blogger Widgets

Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My sling is off!! And video update range of motion.



Well today is one month since my left shoulder surgery for capsular tightening. That means I finally get to take the stupid sling off!!!! Yeahhh and Wooo hoooo! It's so good to have my arm back and to feel the nice summer air on my arm!! May 21st I get to start physical therapy. The video below is my range of motion that I have in my left arm currently.



I saw and played with Kaspin a bit last night. I actually worked on traveling circles, canter, sideways at a trot on the fence, and falling leaf. Not too bad for 1 arm! I plan to maybe bathe Kaspin this weekend, I hope:) Depends how my arm is doing and feeling? Other than that, we both are taking it pretty easy while I still heal and of course Kaspin doesn't mind all the extra down time!!

Have a great weekend!! Janine, Kaspin, and the missed Enzo.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I bet that feels great! Hope you are back to 100% soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am loving your new baby!! Congrats!!!!!!!

      Delete

palidorj9@comcast.net