Blogger Widgets

Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving thanks early, since I leave town.

What are you doing this Thanksgiving? I am going to NC to visit with family and of course eat way too much food! What are you thankful for? I am thankful for so many things! Great family, great friends, 2 great jobs, 2 super horses, 1 super cairn terrier, and 2 funny cats. I also want to send a SUPER THANKS to Kristen and Laz for their recent contest!! You can read here http://sweethorsesbreath.blogspot.com/2011/11/contest-winners-announced.html I just love the way Kristen had Laz pick the winners! Very cute and thank you both again! Either way, I am very thankful for my life and try to appreciate it everyday. I hope you all enjoy the holiday and get some extra time in with your equine partners as well!


Keep it Savvy~Janine, Enzo and Kaspin!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I missed the contest. I'm so behind lol. I'm slowly catching up though.

    Have a happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I get to spend time with family, eat great food and just in general think about all the things great in my life. :D

    ReplyDelete

palidorj9@comcast.net