Blogger Widgets

Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New header that I absolutely LOVE, thanks!!!!

Hello everyone!!! I have a huge smile on my face this morning! My friend from www.wildponybeast.com made me a new header for my blog!!! She put in a baby picture of each of my boys as baby's, and 2 pictures of them now a little more grown up. In return for the lovely header, I will be making a donation to Northwest Equine Stewardship Center www.nwesc.org, where her horse Denali lives!!!! My blog now looks so great and I thank you Denali and super horse mom who loves Denali soooooooooo much!!!!!! If you need a super new header for your blog? Then you too can contact Denali's mom through her blog, or www.rehabdenali@yahoo.com. She also has her own company called It's in the bag, www.customtailbags.com!!! You have to go check it out!




Love us, Janine, Enzo, and Kaspin!!!

3 comments:

  1. The new header is so awesome!! She did such a great job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new header and I am SO jealous that you have baby pictures of BOTH of your boys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

palidorj9@comcast.net