Blogger Widgets

Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Why do horse have to get Laminitis!!

Sorry, I have not posted much! Summer is the time to be outside and not on computers. Sometimes I wonder how much I should keep this blog up?? With all the social media these days. I am a firm believer in spending less time on computers and phones. I have facebook and it's easier to update than this blog(especially for pictures). Plus, most of you already follow me on facebook!! So I feel I just post things 2 times. Give me your thoughts! Kaspin is currently healing after a laminitis episode from too much spring grass here in MI. Another reason I have not posted much. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer with their Equine friends!! 

Kaspin on stall rest enjoying his nibble net hay bag!

Kaspin making faces after the bute!! Kaspin hates bute!

Finally after 2 weeks stall rest! Outside!
Savvy on, Healing Kaspin!

8 comments:

  1. I often wonder if I should keep up my blog, too.
    I do enjoy reading them, though!
    Glad Kaspin is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it just so hard to manage time in a day. It's not that I don't like doing this! And the time that I am not on here. Is time I can spend with Kaspin:) Thanks for the kind words Allison!!

      Delete
  2. Everyone seems to prefer Facebook over blogs, but I just don't understand why. It is easier and quicker, but I prefer my blogs because it's easier to keep track of things. On Facebook the posts get mixed up or even sometimes disappear!! I hate that! Also on my blog I can use labels and tags to organize things. I have an awful memory so the blog comes in really handy for remembering dates like when he got gelded, when his teeth and shots have been done, what time of year his sweet itch starts, etc. I couldn't imagine not having the blog for keeping track of things and remembering everything. Maybe I'm just weird. I'm sure other people keep track on a calendar or some other way, but the blog is how I keep things organized. :)

    I'm so happy Kaspin is back outside. I'm so sorry he's been in pain. I hope since you caught it quickly that it is easily managed. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I sure wish there was a way to upload pics from my iphone straight to blogger, LOL!! I get it but I am just soooooo busy. I find it hard to find time. Thanks for the kind words!!!!

      Delete
  3. Ditto the thoughts on double posting. I have slowed down my posts, and have conversations in my brain about what to do. At one point I felt the blog was a better journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I like how I can more easily look through and search my posts.
    I am so sad for you and Kaspin. Poor guy! I had to be so careful with Pippin, and he love eating so much. I hated to 'deprive' him.
    Sorry about the double posts. When I use my iPad it doesn't always work nicely with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the blog is a better journal. Especially on fun trips. I just have such a hard time finding the time to update it. I will do my best! Thanks for the kind words and for reading!!!

      Delete
    2. P.S YES, I hate depriving him!! I am not even supposed to give extra treats and he keeps begging! Awhhhh

      Delete

palidorj9@comcast.net