Blogger Widgets

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

THE TREELESS SADDLE IS HERE!!!

I came home after work on Friday and there it sat on my porch! The new Sensation saddle in a box! I grabbed the box and ran inside! I opened the box as fast as I could. WOW!!!! I swear a gleam of light came out of the box! It was just what I had dreamed of owning. The leather so soft, the saddle so light, and all in such great shape! It all looked basically brand new!! I took it out to the farm today, hoping it was warm enough to get Enzo out and try it on his back!! We have had the frigid weather just like everybody else around the country. Well I decided to wear every shirt, sock and snow pants I had owned. I felt like the kid from Christmas story and couldn't move, LOL! But I did feel warm! So of course, I had to get the NEW saddle out! Enzo was a great sport as always. I tacked him up with the new saddle. Enzo had been carrying his Ansur saddle around for a while already. So Enzo is used to the saddle thing by now. Anyway, the Sensation Saddle seemed to fit him like a glove!!! I am soo thrilled so far!!! Again, just what I had dreamed off!!! Ohhh so waiting to feel my butt in it!!! I will keep you posted!! Create great moments~ Janine and Enzo!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Congrats! Do you have another horse that you can try it on so you can take a ride in it? It sounds really nice. I would love to see a picture of it. Wow, Enzo is already used to a saddle? I haven't even introduced Chrome to one yet lol! I've been slacking I guess. We went for a fun walk today though. I will do a post about it sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sorry I had the text linked instead of just pasting the url. Here it is http://rdxhorses.blogspot.com/ This was Chrome's old blog before I combined them all so it goes all the way back to the day I first got him. :)

    ReplyDelete

palidorj9@comcast.net