Blogger Widgets

Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

WOW

my friend Holly is absolutely amazing!!!!!! She is an equine photographer and this is her site if you want to look at it? www.focusequine.com. She has such a great eye for lovely equine photo's. Here is a preview of one of the amazing shots she got of Kaspin this past weekend! I think it should be on the cover of  Horse Illustrated if you ask me!! I will for sure frame this one. Keep if fun, J9, beautiful Kaspin, and the lovely Enzo always on my mind.


7 comments:

  1. That would make a wonderful painting too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I told my friend that paints amazing pictures. Maybe someday:)Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love the way his mane is 'moving' - it adds so much to the photo. Certainly a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture! I agree - Horse Illustrated for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Will you post them here or do we need to check her site to see them?

    ReplyDelete

palidorj9@comcast.net